Review : ETUDE HOUSE – PRECIOUS MINERAL BB CREAM BRIGHT FIT SPF30/PA++



I'm lying when I said I won't share about my craziness of korean. 
I'm sorry about it. But I just wanna share to you my experience about korean product that I tried. 
So the first product is Precious Mineral BB Cream Bright Fit from Etude House.

As you know, the trend of BB Cream is hetic now. And I was one of those people who are affected by it. Some korean people has flawless and clean face, it's like a dream of women (especially me :p) So I started to try some product from korea.

Precious Mineral BB Cream was not my first bb cream that I tried honestly. The first one from Skin79 (I will make sure to review it later).
Here's some photos of Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream :
 (Precious Mineral BB Cream + Packages)

This BB Cream claimed has 3 efficacies, UV protection, whitening + Anti-wrinkle. It also gives a silky complexion with pearl infused sheer coverage. Contains sadenosine and arbutin for anti wrinkle and whitening.
(The color of Cream )

Etude House Precious BB cream has 4 variants color : N02 - Light Beige, W13 - Natural Beige, W15 - Sand Beige, and W24 - Beige. My mine was W13 - Natural Beige. I'm not really sure what the different of it. But after had long convo with owner online shop. I go to the natural one.
My skin type was dry. Actually I was not have any trouble with my skin except the blackheads (OMG, I really depressed about it T.T)

The texture of cream really creamy. So for me, I only need two pumps for my entire face and neck. When you blend the cream, it was too sticky and I hate it. But I feel moisturizing and brighten in my dry skin. The large pores looked smaller and had smooth effect too (I love this part). For coverage, I think it was medium level for me. Cause for me it didn't work well. I still had acne scar on my cheek. 
Here's the cream when I put in on.
(Blended cream with room lighting)

The precious mineral BB Cream have been upgraded now. It's called Cotton Fit BB Cream with SPF40/PA++ starring f(x) Krystal. Here's the product

If you ask me to buy it or not, I will answer "NO"
Why?
Cause after I used this product for 2 months last year, I had more acnes (usually I never had more than 2 acnes before, even on my period T.T)
Why it happen?
Cause I was too lazy to clean up on night. As I told above, this cream really sticky and it will stay on your face before you clean it up with some step. *sigh (I hate long step cleansing before sleep, cause I too tired)
For me, the heavy poundation like BB Cream doesn't suit with my skin. I like lighter poundation/lotion.
But if you want try this product, just feel free to try it.
Different affects for different people.
And dont forget to clean it up or you dont want this cream still on.
applied to entire face

0 comments:

Post a Comment