REVIEW : Etude House Hair Bubble Coloring – Natural Brown

Hella Fellas, it has been long time since my last post, honestly I wanna post some but my schedule didn’t help >.<

Two weeks ago I decided to change my hair color with Etude House Hair Bubble Coloring, honestly I never coloring my hair by myself before. I used to go to hair shop to did it.
My hair was black, smooth and straight (quite straight seriously, sometimes I feel upset when I did hairstyle, it wouldn't stay long *sigh).
Here’s Etude House Hair Bubble Coloring + Packages

  The Etude House Hot Style Hair Coloring due comes in 7 shades:
From the box :
This ammonia-free, foaming permanent hair color delivers beautiful, evenly covered hair with its non-drip, conditioning formula. 
There are descriptions and photos all over the box with one side dedicated to English. The instructions were clear and easy to follow, but even without them I think you could use the pictures to see what to do.

Steps:

1. Drape enclosed gown around shoulders to protect clothing. Put on enclosed gloves
 
 Swolen eyes and oily face, phiuwww --"
sorry I just woke up

2. Remove cap from Oxidizing Developer (2), empty Colorant (1) into Oxidizing Developer. Replace cap.
3. Slowly tilt Oxidizing Developer to mix. Use immediately after mixing.
3. Press Oxidizing Developer pump to dispense foam. Cause my hands were very busy and my brother going out. So can't take picture anymore.
4. Apply on hands first then hair starting at the roots.
5. Massage gently, making sure to completely cover your hair.
6. Leave on for 20~30 minutes.
7. After developing rinse out foam with lukewarm water until runs clear. Gently massage Silky Perfumed        Treatment into hair to saturate.
8. Leave in for 2~5 minutes and rinse.
 
Or you can watch the tutorial video from youtube

Here's the result :
Before Coloring
(I forgot to take my back hair picture --")

After Coloring
 

When rinsing hair would be very dry but after using Silky Perfumed Treatment, my hair becomes very soft. I didn't use a hairdryer to dry my hair. I always avoid it (if I have time for it :p)
The first time I was suprised after drying towel, because the results were clearly visible, especially for the front and top of my hair.  

It was my fault, I poured a little more foam on the front of the hair and the results are as above. My hair perfect brown but the front looks more red.
But dont worry after few day,  the red will gone and become more natural.

I bought it 80k idr/ 8 usd on yes24. 
Overall I like this product, just make sure you put the right combinations for your hair. kekeke
So I would buy it again for the next few months
I took this pict, 2 days after coloring

0 comments:

Post a Comment