ME IN ONE PAST YEAR

OH MY GOOOOD..
I forget to cek my blog, I was too busy back then.
Honestly I found new interest with something else beside korean stuff like I said before.
You know so many thing happened to me in one year. My world turned back.

I can say 2013 is the most shocked year for me. And I almost had my limit and give up to end my life. But bad thing always bring us to good one, if we believe it. And I trust God's plan.

And God answer my pray, Allah gimme the best year ever in 2014. I feel so blessed. So many good thing happened like a bad one never exist. God gimme a chance to traveling, tryin a new thing, met new people, found new (almost) love maybe hahaha.

In September 2013, the journey is begun. For the sake of everything had heartbreaking from your lover and family was so hurt. I swear I didnt wanna face it anymore. So I made a plan to escape from everything here, go to singapore with my fellow member in high school but it didnt work well too. One of my friend cant make a deal with her work, and the last one, just dont have time to make a passport. Damn it, I already prepared everything.

Cause I was not brave enough to traveling alone, especially overseas trip. I changed  my plan go to Dieng, Wonosobo Central Java. It was my first backpacker concept that I have tried. I never tried economic train since I was born, and finally I tried. LOL
It was not the best part of this story, after 2 months I visit Semarang to celebrate my lover birthday (I didnt said I broke up with him, I just felt disappointed and we make up *shrug*)
and the next month I came back to semarang again, that was I ended my 2013.

New year, new decision, new hope, and new me. I swear to my own never want to be pathetic like before. I had new spirit.
In early January, my friend invite me to join her company event. We had rafting in Serayu River, Banjanegara Central Java. It was great experience. I love adrenalin sport especially water sport like that. Serayu river is one of favorite place for internasional rafting event. The debit of water after rain was the perfect one. It was kinda fun.

Sungai Serayu, Banjarnegara - Central Java

In february we had bad news from Kelud and Pantura (road along the northern coast of Java), Kelud erupted and Pantura flooded. We collect money on the street to help them.

Backpacker Indonesia Regional Cirebon in Siliwangi Car free day event
For Pantura and Kelud's victim

I made new friends like my resolution. I joined backpacker comunity last desember. New friends, new positive mindset, new atmosfere bring me back who I was before, and realized I deserved to be more happy. So I keep goin with my new activity.

In march, Cirebon Backpacker opened trip to Pulau Biawak (Biawak Island), Indramayu West Java. It was incredible trip. The place still hidden and isolated, no signal no electry. It was just perfect time for me to healing everything. No call from office, no nagging and blank mind. Quiet place, the only thing that you can hear there was the sound of the sea. No cellphone, and everyone just get along.

Dermaga Pulau Biawak

In May, I made one of my resolution became true. Had overseas trip. Yeeeeeeyyyyy. With my best friend, Lusy, we spent our day off to Malaysia and Singapore. Maybe for some people it was just ordinary place, but for us it was amazing. It was our first time had overseas trip.
KLCC, Malaysia

Merlion Park, Singapore

I didnt stop there, in end of June I had been invited to join my friend event. One of her family collage held wedding party in Solo. So why not? I have no reason to not join, hehehe. But unfortunately, because it was for family event I didnt have time to explore solo. So I decided to go to Jogjakarta in the next morning before goin back to Cirebon. It was just took one hour from Solo to Jogjakarta.

Purwosari Station go to Yogyakata

During Ramadhan, I had break from traveling and focus to worship. In the next month, August. Cirebon backpacker opened 3rd trip (I joined after their 1st open trip to Cilacap Central Java) to Goa Barat, Gombong - Kebumen Central Java.
What new thing that I ever had, we had great experience to explore Goa Barat (Barat Cave). It was hidden cave that people didnt know about this place before. We had 7 hours in the cave, no light with dangerous path. So freakin amazing experience.

Cirebon Backpacker Comunity in Goa Barat Gombong Central Java

Pantai Menganti, Kebumen Central Java

Traveling is addicted. That what I feel, and I can't stop it. After from Gombong, two weeks later I went to Kepulauan Seribu (Thousand Islands) Jakarta. Beautiful place for healing time.

Pulau Bulat, Kepulauan Seribu

One year after my focus on traveling, in September 2014. Cirebon Backpacker had 4th opened trip to Majalengka, the neighbor city. We visited Curug Ibun and Goa Lalay. It was another virgin place, hidden paradise that only few people knew about it.

Goa Lalay, Majalengka West Java

Curug Ibun, Majalengka West Java

Seems like never ending, in the next month the beauty on trip (me and 3 of my female friends) explored four cities of East Java (Blitar, Kediri, Nganjuk and Madiun) just in 3 days. Such another incredible experience. It was the best trip that I had in 2014. Full of laugh, fun travelmate and unexpected moment happen in that time.

Makam pahlawan Bung Karno, Blitar East Java
(Bung Karno graveyard, 1st president of Indonesia)

Early November like ritual, I visited my lover, not in Semarang but now in Purwokerto. I just stayed one night and back to Cirebon in the next morning.

In the rest of November till early Desember, I stayed in Cirebon prepared 2nd Anniversary of Cirebon Backpacker. It was held on 6 - 7 Desember in Lembah Ipukan, Kuningan West Java. The place is part of Ciremai National Park where there is live red frogs, endangered animals.


 Red frog (leptophryne cruentata)

And the end of year, I closed my travel journey in Bogor, West Java. It was 3rd or 4th times I visited this city, but I never had a chance to explore more this city.

So, it was the end of my journey in the one past year. It was incredible and unforgetable experience that I had. So many thanks to my Lord, Allah SWT gimme that chance. And I wont stop to traveling.

What I got in the past year?

You deserved to be loved.
What makes you happy, just do it.
Keep praying and believe it, God always hear us.
Be happy and dont forget to laugh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment