BRING ME BACK TO THE BEACH, THE THOUSAND ISLANDS

While writing field report about Lampung, I was thinking about my trip to Kepulauan Seribu (Thousand Islands) last year.
I didnt know why I love beach and sunset so much. Be the one with them make me feel alive. Some thought cross to me yesterday, I wonder maybe it because the waves seems like mocking me, mocking me about bein tottering without certainty, halah LOL
Me and my bestfriend, Gie

This trip like a replacement for our Singapore trip that we cancelled just two days before depature (goin mad if I remember it again, phiuuuuwwww). Aaaaannndddd you know, this trip threatened cancelled again, and I just wanna give up to arrange schedule with them. But fortunately, Gie keep her promise. And the next is we are in holiday mode on. Yeeeeyyyy

The thousand islands or Kepulauan Seribu are a chain of islands to the north of Jakarta's coast. It consists of a string of 110 islands. We visited some island that offered in Pulau Harapan open trip. Pulau Harapan is located to the west of Pulau Kelapa. Pulau Harapan is populated by people, it seems they are the central of population. 

We arrive at Pulau harapan almost 11 am and should put our stuff and prepare go to snorkeling. Wait, I didnt tell you that I joined open trip that I found on internet and we met some new friends here. Some of them still keep in touch with me until now. Glad to have another trip with you guys.
 Welcome to Pulau Harapan

After lunch we go to Pulau Macan Gundul, I didnt take some picture here, cause I was too busy to keep Gie stayed close to me. She was so noisy, keep yelling she cant swim and too panic to realize she wore life jacket, ckck
 
Snorkeling time

For last picture, you can see I was pushed by our tour guide to help me take underwater photo, I cant swim back then (until now honestly, lol) but he pushed me too hard and I hit big coral below of me. I'm so sorry coral :(
From Macan Gundul Island we were goin forward to another spot but it was too crowded for snorkeling and I dont have any strenght anymore. So I just stayed in the boat and take a rest. Shortly after we went to Gosong Island. The island is only sand white that spread wide thus forming a land. So bright here.
 
on boat
Gosong Island
(in frame Gie)
 
 
Gosong Island

The sun slowly say goodbye. We arrived at Pulau Bulat. Had warm gorengan (Indonesian tradisional pancake), coffee and a cup noodles.
Sunset in Pulau Bulat (Bulat Island)

In frame Teh Tuti and Teh Kristin
Night comes, and the day become dark. We're back to Pulau Harapan, take a shower and dinner. In this trip they served fish babaque as a dinner service. And because I dont like seafood, I picked sausage only. Still felt hungry, I ask Gie to had late snacks. From the information that I heard, Pulau harapan is the only one that have permanent population and market in Northen Thousand Islands. We were lucky stayed here.
Corn party time
Cilung (Aci digulung/flour rolled)

After dinner, we were walking seaside and back to homestay.
In the next morning, we were packing our stuff and had a breakfast. We planned visit the last island before back home. Pulau Genteng kecil/Genteng Kecil Island would be our last stop. From what I saw, I guess this island is half owned by private and the rest area opened for public. There are guardrail between private property and public. I wonder how can they owned this island privately, and can you guess how much they should dig their pocket. hmmmmmm
A cottage in Genteng Kecil Island
 
Love in Genteng Kecil Island
      
     
  Genteng Kecil's bridge

I love this island the most, it because this island was so quiet, beautiful atmosphere and scenery, clean water, and the perfect place for spent with your lover. If I should back to Kepulauan Seribu, I prefer this place for stay.

 Some of my travelmate

"We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us."
For the first time I travel is to escape life but now I did to know how life is to be.
Every place that I visited always bring some unforgetable memories. And I always miss every single of my trip.
 

Information
Pulau Harapan trip Rp. 350.000 (All in one)

Trip Expense

Taxi Jaksel - Muara Angke Rp. 105.000
Taxi Muara Angke - Gambir Rp. 60.000
Total Rp. 165.000 : 2 people = 82.500

Cirebon - Jakarta train tiket PP Rp. 500.000 (Executive class)
Grand Total Rp. 932.500

0 comments:

Post a Comment