SNEAK A PEEK LAMPUNG

Will almost all the opening words in my post is like a dream come true. That I read on my draft, you know I had so many pending post on my draft and I dont know when I will finally post it. There are some post that I lost of interest or just dont have any idea to write it again hehehe.. :p

And before it happens again. I will try my best to keep write it. Why I said it will be like dream come true. It just because I focused my self to make my dream come true. Even it was just a little thing or just a unimportant thing, I will try my best to make it to be real.

One of my obsession is can traveling around the world, there are so many bucketlist place that I should checklist. Honestly to travel around my country itself took a lot of effort and time. You know I live in country that you can call it paradise. So many beautiful place in my country, Indonesia. And now Sumatra's turn.

Cirebon - Lampung Route

This trip we went to Lampung, you must guess we will go to Pahawang or Kiluan. Nope, we are not goin there. We find another place that more peace, quiet, antimainstream, hidden or isolated place. I joined with Ka Ren's friends. And my first impression to them was damn they are so HIGHLY SENIOR in this field, and I am just newbie here LOL but they are so friendly and I felt safe bein with them :p

From Cirebon we rode a car with single fighter driver Oge to Lampung. It took 5 hours to Merak Harbour and 2 hours by Ferri and 2 hours again to Bandar Lampung such a long ride.

Merak Harbour
Tanjung Karang train station
Grand Mosque in Bandar Lampung

After long ride we finnaly arrived in Bandar lampung, we had our breakfast in front of Tanjung Karang train station. And continue our journey to Dermaga Ketapang.

we can smell the beach from here
Teluk Ratai

Dermaga Ketapang located in Teluk Ratai, Kabupaten Pesawaran, Lampung. It took 1,5 hours from Bandar Lampung by car. From here we use a small boat with a capacity 10-15 people to our destination. We will visit three islands, and for the first stopover we choose the the furthest island.
Can you guess where will we go?

0 comments:

Post a Comment