REVIEW : Etude House Drawing Eye Brow - Dark Brown


Make your eye brow look pretty is must in this trend. You cant get out until your eyebrow done haha
And I'm falling in love with this product.
Etude House Drawing Eye Brow
Variant color of Etude House Drawing Eyebrow

Etude House Drawing Eye brow has 6 variant color. 
No. 1 Dark Brown
No. 2 Grey Brown
No. 3 Brown
No. 4 Dark Grey
No. 5 Grey
No. 6 Black

 

                               

Mine is no. 1 Dark Brown. I lost it 2 times before and realize how much I love this product, I keep purchased online after I lost it. I have another eyebrow pencil from The Face Shop (brown) but I barely use it since I know this product.

Etude house drawing eyebrow is waterproof. It has two side, a pencil and a brush. It's so simple and easy to use. And the packaging which really easy to bring also travel-able, tiny and slim with dual ended. Fit into small make up pouch.
The most important thing why I'm so in love with this product is cheap price. You can buy with IDR 35k.

If you ask me would I buy it again?
Absolutely YES YES YES.

This is the result

0 comments:

Post a Comment